Sunday, December 04, 2016

Show #570--12/4/16

Reasonable World--The Blind Shake
The Man Who Sold the World--David Bowie
The World (is Going Up in Flames)--Charles Bradley  
Ashes By Now--Rodney Crowell
Roll Me Up--Willie Nelson
Amsterdam--Peter Bjorn and John
Young Folks--Peter Bjorn and John  
All My Life--Nite Jewel  
Polyester--John Evans
Gold--John Stewart  
Esther Be the One--ZZ Top
Rebel Rebel--Sweet Spirit  
Lines on My Face--Peter Frampton
The Roots of Coincidence--Pat Metheny Group

"SMALL TOWN PODCAST" UPDATE WITH BRITT MADERA 

HOUR 2

The Hurt--Cat Stevens
A War with My Ego--Jaubi
Natural--Howard Jones
Artists' Valley--Bibio
Back of My Hand--The Jags
Pay for the Piano--The Dismemberment Plan
Change--Dan Kye
Situation--Yaz
Sour Mango--Gabriel Garzon Montano
Less Than Zero--Elvis Costello
Numb--Holly McNarland
When I'm With You--Sheriff
We Will Never Wash Away--Younger Me

HOUR 3  11 TO 11: FOOTWEAR

No comments: