Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Monday Music Club 12-26-16

Wonderful World--Sam Cooke
No, No, No--The Chanters
Chickenhawk--The Russell Brothers
You Got What it Takes--Bobby Parker
Snap Your Fingers--Joe Henderson
A Simple Tune--Herb Ellis
Word Dance I (from "A Thurber Carnival")--Don Elliott Quartet & Cast
Uh-Oh! Part Two--The Nutty Squirrels
 In the Summertime (You Don't Want My Love)--Roger Miller
Glitter and Gold--The Everly Brothers
A Shot in the Dark--Henry Mancini
We're Gonna Dance--Wee Willie
The Race is On--Jack Jones
The Oogum Boogum Song--Brenton Wood
Gotta Get Away--The Rolling Stones
I Want to Tell You--The Beatles
Right String But the Wrong Yo-Yo--The Moquettes
It Ain't Me Babe (Live)--Joan Baez

HOUR 2

She's All Mine Alone--Johnny Maestro
Leader of the Laundromat--The Detergents
Hold On, I'm Comin'--Earl Hooker
Name It You Got It--Micky Moonshine
Green Hornet Theme--Al Hirt
Lucifer--The Salt
You've Made Me So Very Happy--Brenda Holloway
I Can Do it Better--The Knickerbockers
Please Don't Fight It--Dino, Desi & Billy
Hot Links--Soul Heirs
Spread it on Thick--The Gentrys
Little Miss Sunshine--Lee Hazlewood
New City--Richie Havens
Soul Francisco--Tony Joe White
Dark Star--The Grateful Dead
Get High--The Sons of Champlin

HOUR 3

The Night Time is the Right Time--Creedence Clearwater Revival
Cheap Thrills--The Mothers of Invention
Sweet Apple Cider--The Holy Modal Rounders
A Thing Call the Jones--Chico & Buddy
Runnin' Blue--The Doors
Fais Do Do--Doug Kershaw
Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)--The Delfonics
Put Your Hand in the Hand--Ocean
When You're Smiling--Roberta Flack with the Don Elliott Voices
For the Love of Ivy--The Mamas & the Papas
E.V.A.--Jean-Jacques Perrey
Ball of Confusion--The Temptations
Get Yourself Together--Mark-Almond
Nubia--The Rascals
Get Back--The Beatles (feat. Billy Preston)
Good Time Livin'--Three Dog Night
She Didn't Do Magic--Lobo

HOUR 4 

He's So Fine--Jody Miller
Honey Buns--Bobby Rydell
It's a Lovely Day--Jesse Colin Young
Call Me the Breeze--J.J. Cale
Profondo Rosso (Deep Red)--Giorgio Gaslini
The Sly, the Slick, & the Wicked--The Lost Generation
Submission--Tyrone Washington
Do You Want My Love--Paul Nicholas
Will You Be My Lover--Maxine Nightingale
Don't Leave Your Records in the Sun--John Hartford
So it Goes--Nick Lowe
Got to Get You Into My Life--Earth, Wind & Fire
She's My Daughter--Sassy
Like You Do--Walter Egan
How Do I Survive--Amy Holland
Love and Affection--Joan Armatrading
New Kid in Town--Eagles

1 comment:

Emily Shorette said...

If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.

I hope you find this interesting. Please paste the following:

emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

Thank you! By the way, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanzaa!