Saturday, May 07, 2016

Show #541--5/8/16

The "deeper into oldies" summer program Monday Music Club begins tomorrow and continues every Monday from 6-10 PM. I go deep into the vault to rediscover music too good to be forgotten!

And here's Sunday's program.

Hour 1 can be heard here: https://archive.org/details/SUNDAYSAMPLERMAY82016HOUR1

Mama Used to Say--Junior
Get Dressed--Jeff Parker
#7--Polyrock
Nervous--Stopgap
15 to 20--The Phenomenal Handclap Band (feat. Lady Tigra)
Heretics--Andrew Bird
All for You--Sister Hazel
She's Got a Way--Billy Joel
I.W.W.I.T.I.W.--Polyenso
Sweater Weather--The Neighbourhood
Minimoon Voyager--Polygrim
It's a Feeling--Toto
Every Little Step--Bobby Brown
The Good Times Are Killing Me--Modest Mouse

"SMALL TOWN PODCAST" UPDATE WITH BRITT MADERA

HOUR 2

The Sensual World--Kate Bush
Burn the Witch--Radiohead
Twilight Zone--Golden Earring
Little Guitars--Van Halen
Really Wanna Know You--Gary Wright
Tired--Ashley Shadow
It Don't Matter to Me--Bread  
I Don't Know What it Is--Rufus Wainwright
I'm Beggin' You--Supertramp
Daydream--Britta Phillips
Stars--Alison Krauss + Union Station
Don't Stop Me Baby (I'm on Fire)--The Boys Band

HOUR 3   FEATURE ALBUM: "FEELINGS" BY THE GRASS ROOTS (1968)

Feature albums return in Hour 3 of each Sunday Sampler this summer. They're albums I think are worthy of listening to in their entirety!

No comments: