Monday, May 09, 2016

Monday Music Club 5-9-16

The first of the summer series, every Monday from 6-10 PM.

Deeeeeper into oldies from the 50s/60s/70s.

Jailhouse Rock--Elvis Presley
Windy & Warm--Chet Atkins
Sailor--Petula Clark
Red Sails in the Sunset--The Platters
Le Poinconneur des Lilas--Serge Gainsbourg
One Way Ticket (to the Blues)--Neil Sedaka
I Will Follow Him (Japanese Version)--Little Peggy March
(I Wanna) Love My Life Away--Gene Pitney
Please Little Angel--Doris Troy
What's it Gonna Be--Dusty Springfield
Say I Am (What I Am)--Tommy James & the Shondells
I'll Keep Holding On--The Marvelettes
Do You Feel It--The Young Rascals
Good Lovin'--The Young Rascals
Paperback Writer--The London Jazz Four
Rain--The Beatles
Pretty Flamingo--Manfred Mann

"SMALL TOWN PODCAST" UPDATE WITH BRITT MADERA

HOUR 2

The Beat Goes On--Sonny & Cher
Let's Get Together--We Five
Traveling Song--Pentangle
Do I Have to Come Right Out and Say It--Buffalo Springfield
Less of Me--Bobbie Gentry & Glen Campbell
More Love--The Miracles
The House on Soul Hill--Baby Ray
Cigarette Ashes--Jimmy Conwell
Coming on Strong--Brenda Lee
Airplane Song--The Royal Guardsmen
Love Heals--Colours
Get Me to the World on Time--The Electric Prunes
Granny Takes a Trip--The Purple Gang
House in the Country--Blood, Sweat & Tears
Stop--Get a Ticket--Clefs of Lavender Hill
The Bubble Broke--Lesley Gore
Can You Dig It--The Monkees
Time Has Come Today--The Chambers Brothers

HOUR 3

Lucifer--The Salt
The Red Wind--Tucker Zimmerman
Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show--Neil Diamond
Lantern Gospel--The World Column
Every Step I Take (Every Move I Make)--The Hassles
Walk on By--Isaac Hayes
I Wish it Would Rain--The Temptations
Ticket to Ride--Carpenters
She's All I Got--Johnny Paycheck
Runaway Child, Running Wild--The Temptations
Ajax Airlines--Hudson & Landry
This Flight Tonight--Joni Mitchell
Up Up Through the Spiral--Poe
Teacher--Jethro Tull
Funky Music Sho Nuff Turns Me On--Edwin Starr

HOUR 4

We Can't Hide it Anymore--Larry Santos
Earthrise--Camel
Angela (Theme from "Taxi")--Bob James
Proclamation--Gentle Giant
Somebody Somewhere--Labelle
Dancin' Man--Q
Queen of Clubs--KC & the Sunshine Band
Liars--Ian Thomas
I'm Alright--The Trammps
Money Runner (from $)--Quincy Jones
Love is the Drug--Roxy Music
International Jet Set--The Specials
Time Passages--Al Stewart
From Now On--Supertramp


No comments: