Saturday, January 30, 2021

Show #766--2/1/21

Yo Kinky--Someone I Used to Know       
alt-J--Deadcrush     
Ari Balouzian--Routines   
The Staves--Good Woman         
Kristine Sparkle--Devil Woman       
Delirious?--Gravity     
Bananarama--I Heard a Rumour         
The Jimmy Castor Bunch--You Better Be Good (or the Devil Gon' Getcha)    
Lake Street Dive--Good Kisser        
Trashcan Sinatras--The Perfect Reminder/Killing the Cabinet      
Fleetwood Mac--Caroline   
Arlo Parks--Caroline      
Meri Wilson--Itinerary      
Paul Nicholas--Do You Want My Love       
Billy Strings--Guitar Peace           

HOUR 2  PANDEMIC ENCORE: AUG 16 2020 (HOUR 2)   

Teena Marie--I Need Your Lovin'
So Many Dynamos--It's Gonna Rain
John Taylor--I Do What I Do (Theme from "9 1/2 Weeks")
Mount Kimbie--So Many Times, So Many Ways 
Marilyn Martin--Night Moves
Alecia Renece--Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
Elvis Costello & Burt Bacharach--The Sweetest Punch
Michel Polnareff--Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta
David Wax Museum--Equal in the Darkness
Steve Miller Band--Don't Let Nobody Turn You Around
Kennebec--Seasons Change
Foghat--Stranger in My Home Town
Tame Impala--Solitude is Bliss
Joao Donato--The Frog
The Cribs--Cheat on Me
Mapache--Face is Blue 

HOUR 3   11 TO 11   40 YEARS AGO: BOTTOM OF THE HOT 100, 1/31/81



No comments: