Saturday, January 16, 2021

Show #764--1/17/21

Balance--Breaking Away        
Max Leake--Street Strut     
k.d. lang--If I Were You      
Hot Chip--Take it In        
Ani DiFranco--Simultaneously    
Emanative & Liz Elensky--Tea Leaf Dancers      
Imperial Teen--Birthday Girl      
Callers--Your Finest          
Dance Lessons--No Role Models      
Matthew Wilder--Break My Stride      
NADINE--Ultra Pink      
Kalbells--Purplepink          
Fabulous Poodles--Pink City Twist        
Sarah Jarosz--Pay it No Mind      

HOUR 2  PANDEMIC ENCORE AUG 2 2020

Randy VanWarmer--Suzi Found a Weapon   
The Black Keys--Next Girl    
Emperor Penguin--Stay for the Freak   
Oddisee--The Cure    
Bruce Hornsby--The Chill     
Sweet Spirit--Fear is a Lie       
After London--Operator      
Diane Taber--I Don't Want to Need You Anymore     
Dance Lessons--SMABTO     
R.E.M.--I Don't Sleep, I Dream     
Amy Ray--Blame is a Killer     
Big Star--O, My Soul      
Julie Doiron & the Wooden Stars--Dance Music      
Pieta Brown feat. Ani Difranco and S. Carey--We Are Not Machines     
The Dismemberment Plan--Gyroscope        
The Orlons--Spinnin' Top      

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: 70s As & Bs  



No comments: