Saturday, May 23, 2020

Show #742H--5/24/20

Left Hand Free--alt-j       
My Baby--The Pretenders   
Can't Do--Everything Everything     
Song for My Father--Luiz Carlos Vinhas     
It Was Me--Deradoorian   
For All That I Am--The Tokens     
Back of My Mind--Space Captain     
Birds Tricked Into the Trees--Damien Jurado   
Fate--Jules and the Polar Bears     
Tiny Cities Made of Ashes--Modest Mouse     
Grown Bones--Lila Blue   
Anticipation--Carly Simon 
Next Exit--Split Enz     
Love Changes Everything--Climie Fisher   
Surrender to Love--Larry Campbell & Teresa Williams   
Discotexas--Larry Coryell   

HOUR 2 

Les Fleurs--Minnie Riperton   
Mean Disposition--Dave Davies     
Every Little Bit Hurts--Title Tracks   
Stop to Love--Luther Vandross   
Queen's Highway--Menahan Street Band   
Tiny Meat--Ruby     
Harlem Shuffle--The 5.6.7.8's     
What Makes You Happy--Liz Phair   
I'll Keep it With Mine--Bettie Serveert 
I Can't Stand It--Chris Whitley       
If I Could Talk I'd Tell You--The Lemonheads       
A Street That Rhymes at 6 AM--Norma Tanega 
It Was I--Lindsey Buckingham   
Hand Dipped--Dave Miller   
I Can't Stand It--Thelma Jones   
Can't Get Out--Woods         

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: 40 YEARS AGO: (BOTTOM OF THE) BILLBOARD HOT 100 


No comments: