Saturday, May 16, 2020

Show #742G--5/17/20

Long Tall Sally--The Beatles   
Keep a Knockin'--Little Richard     
Shake Our Tree--The Rosebuds   
Birds Fly Away--Theresa Andersson 
Many Shades--Daisy Godfrey
Flagpole Sitta--Harvey Danger     
Get Outa My Way--The Laughing Dogs     
Hot Heater--Pottery     
My Old School--Steely Dan   
Solar Heat--Cal Tjader         
Your Lucky Day in Hell--Eels     
Dumb--Hanni El Khatib   
Numb--Holly McNarland     
I Want to Take You Higher--Sly & the Family Stone   
It Ain't What You Do, It's the Way That You Do It--Little Richard   
I Don't Want to Discuss It--Little Richard         

HOUR 2 

Crash--The Primitives 
Between the Worlds--Sunfold   
My Friends--Red Hot Chili Peppers   
Elevator--Hot Hot Heat   
Soul City--The Partland Brothers 
I Don't Want to Need You Anymore--Diane Taber       
If Not For You--George Harrison   
Some Postman--The Presidents of the United States of America   
Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)--Straight No Chaser & Stevie Wonder 
(For God's Sake) Give More Power to the People--The Chi-Lites   
Cleo's Mood--Don Bryon     
Eli's Comin'--Laura Nyro       
Chick Habit--April March 
Clean Up Woman--Betty Wright     
Joyful Girl--Ani Difranco   

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: SOUL ___ (60s)


No comments: