Sunday, December 22, 2019

Show #728--12/22/19

Children of the Revolution--T. Rex 
Life is Hard--Cliff Eberhardt 
16 Days--Whiskeytown   
Talkin' Bout a Revolution--Tracy Chapman 
This Wheel's on Fire--The Band 
Snowfall--Hi Frisco 
Do You Hear What I Hear--Paul Jones 
Stand By Me--John Lennon   
Let the Bells Ring--Wild Belle   
Run My Mind--Veronica Fusaro 
Close to You--Maxi Priest   
Your Lovely Face--Julia Fordham   
Oceans--Andy Hackbarth     
Always on My Mind--Willie Nelson 

HOUR 2

All I Want--Toad the Wet Sprocket   
If Only (You Said No)--Laveda   
Lights--Ellie Goulding   
Never Tear Us Apart--INXS   
House of Cards--Elton John   
HoBo--Charlie Parr 
Someone Take the Wheel--The Replacements
Find Another Fool--Quarterflash 
Real By Reel--XTC 
Rick James--Jude   
Once in a Lifetime--Talking Heads 
Only in a Man's World--Field Music
Nos Miraran Pasar--Los Guachos   
My Isabella--Danny Cobb   

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: THIS WEEK - 1979 - RANDOM MIX





No comments: