Sunday, December 01, 2019

Show #725--12/1/19

I See the Light--The Five Americans 
I'm a Man--Jobriath   
Hungry, So Angry--Medium Medium   
Breathless--Todd Rundgren 
Didn't Want to Have to Do It--Rotary Connection   
Taking Some Time On--Barclay James Harvest   
Saw Lightning--Beck     
Promessa e previsoes--Ana Frango Eletrico     
Don't Let Go--The Manhattan Transfer       
Like You Do--Walter Egan   
Love Letters--Samantha Fish   
Space Captain--Joe Cocker   
The Universal--Small Faces     
Miami 2017 (I've Seen the Lights Go Out on Broadway)--Billy Joel   

HOUR 2

Tower of Strength--The Mission     
You Can't Hurt the Girl--Difford & Tilbrook     
Going Home--Andreane Le May     
Twenty Five Miles--Edwin Starr     
Can't Help Falling in Love--Lick the Tins     
My Sweet Baby--Delbert McClinton   
I'm a Man--Chicago     
Odessa--Caribou     
White Lies--Taraban   
Eat Starch Mom--Jefferson Airplane   

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: BIG TREE SELECTION (EARLY 70s)

No comments: