Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Music Club 7/23 playlist

(1955)

The Game (from "Damn Yankees")--Original Cast
Just A-Sittin' and A-Rockin'--Rosemary Clooney/Duke Ellington
Don't Let Go--Roy Hamilton
Leaps and Bounds--Bill Doggett
Roberta--Frankie Ford
Fools Fall in Love--The Drifters
Goin' Down That Road--Ersel Hickey
Baby Talk--Jan and Dean
Flip Out--Billy Brown
Come On--Chuck Berry
Slow Down--Larry Williams
Moovin' & Groovin'--Duane Eddy
Do You Love Me--The Contours
Heart and Soul--The Cleftones
But I Do--Clarence "Frogman" Henry
Saved--LaVern Baker
I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell--Elvis Presley
Good Luck Charm--Elvis Presley
Point of No Return--Gene McDaniels
Sukiyaki--Kyu Sakamoto

Hour 2:

Walk on By--Dionne Warwick
Gonna Get Along Without You Now--The Vibrations
Barefootin'--Robert Parker
Wade in the Water--Ramsey Lewis
Changes--Ian & Sylvia
Little Boxes--Pete Seeger
Always Something There to Remind Me--Sandie Shaw
Little Things--Bobby Goldsboro
Working for the Man--Roy Orbison
Give Him a Great Big Kiss--The Shangri-Las
He Was Really Sayin' Something--The Velvelettes
Tu Perds Ton Temps (Please Please Me)--Petula Clark
Lollipops & Roses--Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brasss
Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead--The Fifth Estate
My Foolish Pride--The Ides of March
I Was Lonely When--The Cryan Shames
Got to Get You Into My Life--The Beatles
In My Life--Judy Collins
Hard Lovin' Loser--Judy Collins
Sit Down, I Think I Love You--The Mojo Men
Stop--Mike Bloomfield/Al Kooper/Stephen Stills

Hour 3:

Sorry for Tryin'--The Fire
Of Course--The Rascals
So Goes Love--The Turtles
She's My Girl--The Turtles
How is the Air Up There?--The La De Das
Dandelion--The Rolling Stones
Machines--Lothar and the Hand People
Don't Make My Baby Blue--The Move
Love Her Madly--The Doors
She's a Woman--Jose Feliciano
Jessica--The Allman Brothers Band
On a Monday--Ry Cooder
Right Place, Wrong Time--Dr. John
Get on the Good Foot--James Brown
Yes We Can Can--The Pointer Sisters
Occapella--The Manhattan Transfer

Hour 4:

By Your Grace--Beaver and Krause
I Am the Breeze--Essra Mohawk
Been to Canaan--Carole King
My Maria--B.W. Stevenson
The Streak--Ray Stevens
Streakin' USA--Harry Hepcat and His Boogie Woogie Band
Naked Man--Randy Newman
Pain of Love--Boz Scaggs
Make It--Aerosmith
For the Peace of All Mankind--Albert Hammond
Grey Seal--Elton John
High on Love--Elliott Randall
You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go--Bob Dylan
Heart of the Night--Poco
Comes a Time--Neil Young
Last in Love--Nicolette Larson

(1978)

1 comment:

electricians hamilton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.