Friday, April 04, 2008

Show #123--4/6/08

Mule Skinner Blues--The Fendermen
Soul Sauce (Wachi Wara)--Cal Tjader
Down Home Girl--Alvin Robinson
Walk on By--Dionne Warwick
In the Dark--Nancy Wilson
Fancy--Bobbie Gentry
The Son of Hickory Holler's Tramp--O.C. Smith
I Wanna Do for You--Honk
So Much Easier--Honk
Crazy Fool--The Dukes
Real Long Distance--Josh Ritter
Strange Times--The Black Keys
Hellodrama (Live)--What Made Milwaukee Famous
Charlena--The Outsiders
Time Won't Let Me--The Outsiders

Hour 2--A Round of Remakes

Think--IUP Marching Band (1986)
Day Tripper--Cheap Trick
Drive My Car--The Donnas
Got to Get You Into My Life--Earth, Wind & Fire
Higher Ground--Ellen McIlwaine
Groovin'--Reverend Organdrum
Ramblin' (Wo)man--Cat Power
I Go to Sleep--Sia
Never My Love--Blue Swede
Under the Boardwalk--The Boppers
Ain't That Peculiar--Ramsey Lewis
Beautiful--Elvis Costello
Blue Moon--Elvis Presley
You're No Good--Linda Ronstadt

No comments: