Saturday, March 15, 2008

Show #120--3/16/08

How Deep is Your Love--The Bee Gees
How Long Do I Have to Wait--Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
How Could I Let You Get Away--The Spinners
How Deep is the Ocean?--Susannah McCorkle
I Advance Masked--Andy Summers & Robert Fripp
Destroyer--The Kinks
Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You)--A Flock of Seagulls
I Want to Make the World Turn Around--Steve Miller Band
Elusive--Scott Matthews
Stoned Soul Picnic--Laura Nyro
Ooh Child--Valerie Carter
He's Misstra Know-it-All--Stevie Wonder

Hour 2--The Playin' of the Green

Green Light--Beyonce
Al Green--Charlie Hunter
Let's Stay Together--Al Green
Little Green--Joni Mitchell
Another Green World--Brian Eno
Now It's Gone--Micky Green
Different Shades of Green--Spooner
So Much--Jack Green
Green-Eyed Lady--Sugarloaf
Green Onions (Live)--Booker T. & the MG's
Village Green--The Kinks
Don't Know Why (You Stay)--The Essex Green
When I Come Around--Green Day
Green Eyes--Coldplay

No comments: