Thursday, March 13, 2008

Show #119--3/14/08 (Friday edition)

Pink & Sour--Califone
If U Got Some Magic--Rademacher
Ultimate--Gogol Bordello
I Need You So Bad--Allan
If I Can--Lake Trout
Notice--Gomez
The City (Remix)--The Dismemberment Plan
You--Abra Moore
Killed by the Telephone--Mary Timony Band
Free to Go--The Folk Implosion
Up Nights--Ha Ha Tonka
Vikingman--Rodrigo y Gabriela
Fans--Kings of Leon
Sewn--The Feeling

Hour 2--Before They Were Famous
(Sunday Sampler encore 10/7/07)

Everybody's Been Talkin'--The Mugwumps
I Saw Her Again--The Mamas & the Papas
The Ostrich--The Primitives
There She Goes Again--The Velvet Underground
Fight Fire--The Golliwogs
Hey Tonight--Creedence Clearwater Revival
Beat it on Down the Line--Mother McCree's Jug Band Champions
Uncle John's Band--The Grateful Dead
It's My Pride--The Guess Who
No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature--The Guess Who
Every Step I Take (Every Move I Make)--The Hassles
Big Shot--Billy Joel
Call on Me--The Bangs
If She Knew What She Wants--The Bangles
So Good to Be Back Home Again--The Tourists
It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back)--Eurythmics

No comments: