Sunday, March 26, 2006

3/26/06 playlist

Are You Gonna Be My Girl--Jet
Twitchy--Rene Hall and his Orchestra
Lovely Day--Bill Withers
Bad Day--Daniel Powter
Let's Go Away for Awhile--The Beach Boys
Now I Get It--Neil Finn
Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?--Paula Cole
Where Have All the Rude Boys Gone?--Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
Where Have All the Good Times Gone?--The Kinks
Strangers--The Kinks
I Was Lonely When--The Cryan' Shames
Kitty's Daydream--Tipsy
He's Gonna Step on You Again--John Kongos
This Flight Tonight--Nazareth
The City--The Dismemberment Plan

Hour 2--Remake!

Tea for Two (excerpt)--Fred Waring and his Pennsylvanians
Tea for Two--Anita O'Day
Lover--Les Paul
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction--Devo
I'm Alive--Gamma
Romeo & Juliet--Michael & the Messengers
Band on the Run--Owsley
She Loves You (Dr. Strangelove version)--Peter Sellers
Blackbird--Brad Mehldau
Because--Elliott Smith
Dedicated to the One I Love--The Mamas & the Papas
Under the Boardwalk--The Undertones
All Along the Watchtower--Jimi Hendrix
Emeute dans la Prison--Michel Pagliaro
Everybody Knows This is Nowhere--Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs
Hallelujah--Jeff Buckley

No comments: