Saturday, October 28, 2023

Show #908--10/29/23

Christina Aguilera--Come on Over                    
Salkinitzor--Menu (from "Subpar Pool")            
Butcher Brown--MOVE (RIDE)               
Tegan and Sara--Walking With a Ghost           
Bowes Road Band--Grass is Grass              
Friendly Fires--Jump in the Pool                 
Brother Jack McDuff (with George Benson)--Briar Patch             
Ana Frango Eletrico--Boy of Stranger Things       
Three Dog Night--The Show Must Go On        
Beach Bunny--Weeds                 
Ceramic Dog--That's Entertainment         
Krispen Hartung & Ted Killian--Office Pool             
Mike Gordon & Leo Kottke--The Grid        
Leo Sayer--Telepath                 
Queen--You're My Best Friend               
The Seychelles--I Will Be There             

HOUR 2 

Van Halen--I'm the One        
The Inmates--(I Thought I Heard a) Heartbeat           
Mo-Dettes--White Mice           
David Bowie--Cat People (Putting Out Fire)           
Hooverphonic--Plus Profond           
Jimi Hendrix Experience--Fire           
Ted Leo & the Pharmacists--Walking to Do       
John Hartford--First Girl I Loved            
Manassas--What to Do             
EXEK--Welcome to My Alibi             
Poison Beaches--I Am the Sun            
John Kongos--He's Gonna Step on You Again         
The Isley Brothers--Work to Do        
Kim Richey--I Know          

HOUR 3  11 TO 11:  70's: BIGGEST BOOS   





No comments: