Saturday, June 12, 2021

Show #785--6/13/21

Roxy Music--Street Life          
Liam Kazar--Frank Bacon    
Alannah Myles--Black Velvet       
White Denim--Crystal Bullets      
Lynyrd Skynyrd--Gimme Back My Bullets        
Sam Phillips--Baby I Can't Please You       
Ani DiFranco--Simultaneously      
David Cassidy--Get it Up For Love           
Fanny--Last Night I Had a Dream         
Fenton Robinson--You Don't Know What Love Is         
Bill Withers--Let Me in Your Life            
Loverboy--Turn Me Loose   
Sarah Borges--Radio Sweetheart           
Crowded House--Playing With Fire          

HOUR 2  

Richard Darbyshire--This I Swear       
The Manhattan Transfer--Don't Let Go        
Todd Snider--Turn Me Loose (I'll Never Be the Same)       
Tony Momrelle--All the Things You Are        
Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway--The Closer I Get to You        
Lula Wiles--Oh My God        
KC & the Sunshine Band--You Don't Know          
Bronwynne Brent--Walking Relapse     
Maps & Atlases--Solid Ground            
Julian Lage--Saint Rose       
Joni Mitchell--Car on a Hill          
Susan Alcorn/Leila Bordreuil/Ingrid Laubrock--Bird Meets Wire 
The Crusaders--Street Life      

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: LONG TITLES (FROM THE 80s) -- PART FOUR




 

No comments: