Sunday, December 27, 2020

Show #761--12/27/20

T'Pau--Heart and Soul       
Chicano Batman--Color My Life       
Paul Young--Yours         
Saintseneca--Circle Hymn/Feverer       
King Crimson--People            
Tane Cain--Holdin' On         
Ariel Pink (feat. Julia Holter)--Everybody       
Victims of Circumstance--My Life     
Missing Persons--Give          
Daryl Hall--NYCNY       
Deborah Allen--Telepathy    
Butcher Brown--Cabbage      
Jay Som--Lipstick Stains          
The Beatles--In My Life         

HOUR 2  PANDEMIC ENCORE JULY 12 2020

OK Go--Here it Goes Again    
Toni Basil--You Gotta Problem      
Randall Prentice--Chinese Fiction          
Ana Frango Eletrico--Promessas e previsoes     
Christian Prommer (feat. Adriano Prestel)--Tin Man    
Jules Shear--Steady     
Gordi--Unready    
The Telephone Line--Caving In      
Michael Olatuja (feat. Becca Stevens & Robert Mitchell)--Home True         
Jason Mraz--The Remedy (I Won't Worry)
Eric Clapton--Promises      
Nick Lowe--I Got the Love   
Slim Harpo--I've Got Love if You Want It     
Barbara Mason--Yes, I'm Ready

HOUR 3   11 TO 11:  BABY NEW YEAR (UK)



No comments: