Sunday, November 08, 2020

Show #754--11/8/20

Santana--Winning         
Richie Havens--New City     
Charlie Parker--Confirmation      
Jim Kweskin & the Jug Band--Chevrolet      
Chris Smither--What I Do       
The Mercies--Break/Down/Baby        
Crowded House--Nails in My Feet     
Paul Simon--Stranded in a Limousine        
Squirrel Nut Zippers--Suits Are Picking Up the Bill       
Logan Ledger--Skip a Rope      
Hilly Michaels--Calling All Girls     
Bronwynne Brent--I Know It's Late      
The Sinceros--Down, Down    
Billy Strings--Home       

HOUR 2

The Association--Everything That Touches You   
Alien Ant Farm--Everything She Wants       
Booker T. Jones--Everything is Everything         
Cheap Trick--Everything Works if You Let It        
Jane Siberry--Everything Reminds Me of My Dog       
Sloan--Everything You've Done Wrong     
Everclear--Everything to Everyone      
Reel Big Fish--Everything Sucks      
Carly Rae Jepsen--Everything He Needs    
Men at Work--Everything I Need         
Billie Eilish--Everything I Wanted        
Radiohead--Everything in Its Right Place       
Brian Eno--Everything Merges With the Night       
Fred Neil--Everything Happens     
Ray Stevens--Everything is Beautiful       

HOUR 3  11 TO 11: 50 YEARS AGO: 11 "SOCIETY" SONGS

Chicago--Does Anybody Really Know What Time it Is?      
Neil Diamond--He Ain't Heavy...He's My Brother      
The Flaming Ember--I'm Not My Brother's Keeper      
The Whispers--Seems Like I Gotta Do Wrong   
Kenny Rogers & the First Edition--Heed the Call       
Johnnie Taylor--I Am Somebody     
Three Dog Night--Out in the Country      
The Temptations--Ungena Za Ulimwengu (Unite the World)      
Stevie Wonder--Heaven Help Us All    
The Guess Who--Share the Land         
Canned Heat--Let's Work Together  




       

No comments: