Saturday, August 15, 2020

Show #742T--8/16/20

The MC5--Looking at You   
10cc--The Worst Band in the World       
Sylvan Esso--Rooftop Dancing       
Mark Erelli--Can't Stand Myself   
A.C. Newman--There's Money in New Wave     
Jamila Woods--SULA (Paperback)     
Lake Trout--Forward March   
Ani DiFranco--Evolve     
Bryony Jarman-Pinto--Emerge (Fish Factory Session)     
Jeb Loy Nichols--I Don't Want to Talk About Her With You     
Boom Crash Opera--Dancing in the Storm   
Sweet Spirit--Y2K       
Olivia Newton-John--Magic   
Bonnie Pointer--I Can't Help Myself     
Trout Steak Revival--The Heart Wants       

HOUR 2 

Teena Marie--I Need Your Lovin'
So Many Dynamos--It's Gonna Rain
John Taylor--I Do What I Do (Theme from "9 1/2 Weeks")
Mount Kimbie--So Many Times, So Many Ways 
Marilyn Martin--Night Moves
Alecia Renece--Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
Elvis Costello & Burt Bacharach--The Sweetest Punch
Michel Polnareff--Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta
David Wax Museum--Equal in the Darkness
Steve Miller Band--Don't Let Nobody Turn You Around
Kennebec--Seasons Change
Foghat--Stranger in My Home Town
Tame Impala--Solitude is Bliss
Joao Donato--The Frog
The Cribs--Cheat on Me
Mapache--Face is Blue 

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: I DON'T WANT TO... (80s)   

Santana--Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen
Jarvis Cocker--Black Magic
America--You Can Do Magic

The Shop Assistants--I Don't Wanna Be Friends With You
Descendents--I Don't Want to Grow Up
Billy Joel--I Don't Want to Be Alone
Alliance--I Don't Want to Leave You This Way
Elephant--I Don't Want to Lose You
Voyage--I Don't Want to Fall in Love Again
Elton John--I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That
Eddy Grant--I Don't Wanna Dance
Johnny Hates Jazz--I Don't Want to Be a Hero
Foreigner--I Don't Want to Live Without You
Rosanne Cash--I Don't Want to Spoil the Party 


No comments: