Saturday, June 27, 2020

Show #742M--6/28/20

Arthur Gunter--Baby Let's Play House 
Nick Todd--Plaything 
Marty Wilde--It's Been Nice
Earl Wade--I Feel So Bad  
Bobby Timmons Trio--So Tired (Live)   
The Four Preps--Stop, Baby 
The Four Seasons--Lucky Ladybug  
Kenny Dana--Hurricane    
Shane Fenton--Cindy's Birthday 
J.J. Jones--Aw Shucks   
Jimmy Witherspoon--Don't Let Go 
Dusty Springfield--Wishin' and Hopin' 
The Tymes--Somewhere 
The Serendipity Singers--Beans in My Ears  
Fred Neil--Bleecker & Macdougal 
Beverly Ann--You've Got Your Mind on Other Things  
Barbra Streisand--People 
Michael & the Messengers--{Just Like) Romeo & Juliet 
The Vejtables--I Still Love You   
The Bobby Fuller Four--Let Her Dance   
Candy and the Kisses--The 81   

HOUR 2   

The Drifters--Come on Over to My Place   
The 5th Dimension--Paper Cup  
The Syndicate--I'm in a Bad Way   
The Beatles--I'm Only Sleeping   
Herman's Hermits--East West 
The Wild Life--Sometimes I'm Up (Sometimes I'm Down)
Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass--A Banda
Sandie Shaw--Puppet on a String 
The Rascals--Easy Rollin' 
Classie Ballou--Classie's Whip 
Rita Wright--I Can't Give Back the Love I Feel for You   
Stevie Wonder--I Don't Know Why  
Pretty--Red Spoon Gravy   
The Who--Relax   
Cliff Nobles & Co.--Love is All Right  
She Sleeps Alone--The Parade  
This Heart Wasn't Made to Kick Around---Peggy March
Paul Revere & the Raiders--I Had a Dream
The Buchanan Brothers--Medicine Man  
Morning--Sleepy Eyes   

HOUR 3  

Cher--The Way of Love
Van Morrison--Moondance   
Honey Ltd.--I've Got Your Man 
The Chambers Brothers--Funky  
The Rolling Stones--Happy 
The Grateful Dead--Easy Wind   
Bette Midler--Friends 
Boz Scaggs--Dinah Flo 
Melanie--Bitter Bad  
Paul Simon--Have a Good Time 
Vladimir Cosma--Sirba (from "The Tall Blond Man with One Black Shoe")  
Greengage--20 Flight Rock 
Diehard--Heartbreak
Bread--Everything I Own 
The Beach Boys--Funky Pretty 
Electric Light Orchestra--Poker  
Jackson Hawke--You Can't Dance 


No comments: