Saturday, April 18, 2020

Show #742C--4/19/20

During COVID-19, this show's available for a week at soundcloud.com/sundaysampler. 

Knock on Wood--Eddie Floyd 
In My House--Mary Jane Girls 
I Send a Message--INXS 
Birdhouse in Your Soul--They Might Be Giants     
Always--Markus Floats   
In My House--The Cornshed Sisters   
In My Head--Our Girl   
Come Over--Moonchild   
Phenomenal Cat--The Kinks     
Boys on Canvas--Diane Birch 
Back in Time--Deidre & the Dark 
Spiders--Martha Hill   
Bluebird--Leon Russell       
All My Love--KC & the Sunshine Band   

HOUR 2 

And Your Bird Can Sing--Rogue Valley     
Who Loves the Sun--The Velvet Underground   
Empty City--Gentle Giant 
Sun--Caribou     
I'm Still Searching--Nixio   
Eazy Speaks--Apostle of Hustle   
Tell Her--Fred Williams   
Tell Him--Patti Drew     
After Midnight--Eric Clapton     
Hold (Live from Maida Vale)--Nubya Garcia & Joe Armon-Jones     
Go All the Way--Raspberries   
Bluebird--Miranda Lambert 
Love Over Gold--Dire Straits     
Talking Cat Blues--Will Varley   

HOUR 3  11 TO 11: RANDOM 1970

No comments: