Sunday, October 06, 2019

Show #717--10/6/19

Gimme an Inch--Ian Matthews 
Baby--Brittany Howard 
Kandi--One Eskimo
Koray--Flamingods     
Mr. Wendal--Arrested Development 
Stay the Night--Ana Egge   
Nights Are Forever Without You--England Dan & John Ford Coley   
No Reason--Nick Lowe   
She Turns My Radio On--Jim Ford     
Gravity--Delirious?     
Love Comes in Spurts--Richard Hell + the Voidoids     
It's Alright, Baby--Komeda     
Momentary Love--Boy Scouts   
Gone Girl--Flyte   
Love Over and Over--Kate & Anna McGarrigle 
Synthetic--MAREY   

HOUR 2

I Think You're Wonderful--Husky Loops 
Interstate Love Song--Stone Temple Pilots     
Tem Certeza?--Ana Frango Eletrico   
Clap Your Hands--The Lewis Express 
Turn Your Radio On--John Hartford   
Baby Wait--Jonatha Brooke   
Hello It's Me--The Nazz 
Gold Past Life--Fruit Bats 
Back of My Hand (I've Got Your Number)--The Jags   
Baby (Clock Opera Remix)--The Phenomenal Handclap Band   
Do What You Wanna Do--T-Connection   
I Call My Baby Candy--The Jaggerz 
Murder--Jack Green

HOUR 3  11 TO 11: SIMPLE FOOD AND DRINK  



No comments: