Saturday, June 01, 2019

Show #699--6/2/19

Laughing Cavalier--Clinic   
Soul Fugue--100 Knights Orchestra 
Semi-Simple Variations--The Bad Plus 
Modern Times--Jefferson Starship   
Pony--Charlie Hilton   
QP Funk--Cro Magnon & DJ Jin   
Boys--Lizzo     
Genius of Love--Tom Tom Club 
Sexy Mama--The Moments 
If I Should Lose My Mind--Wild Belle 
If I Ever Lose My Faith in You--Sting   
Such Great Heights--Joy Kills Sorrow       
I Can Change (wiidope Remix)--Lake Street Dive   
You're Still Laughing--Fee Waybill     
Living in the Wrong Time--Ike Reilly 
Stand By Your Man--Lyle Lovett 

HOUR 2

Perfect Way--Scritti Politti     
Wingbeat--Caroline Davis 
Broke a Couple of Rules (from "Booksmart")--Dan the Automator 
I Can Change--LCD Soundsystem     
When the Curtain Calls for You--Jonathan Fire Eater 
Icarus--Alice Jemima 
Girls--Dwight Twilley 
Love Fool--Tanika Charles 
Take Time Enough--HANDS IN 
Pride (in the Name of Love)--U2     
Un-Becoming--J. Robbins   
Datsun Commercial--Van Dyke Parks 
Murmuration Song--Eric Bachmann 
Shaker Song--Spyro Gyra     

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: EARLY JOHN & TAUPIN 




No comments: