Saturday, May 04, 2019

Show #695--5/5/19

Brass in Pocket (I'm Special)--Pretenders 
Money--Caroline Rose   
Walk it Off--The Breeders   
Cassius--Foals   
Tin Man--Christian Prommer feat. Adriano Presti     
Put Your Records On--Corinne Bailey Rae   
The Kind of Beauty That Moves (for Ani DiFranco)--Skip Heller Trio   
Henna Tattoo--Field Medic 
Woodstock--Matthews Southern Comfort   
My World My Rules--Justus Proffitt & Jay Som     
Swinging Bells--Plants & Animals   
My World--The Rascals 
Fire--Jonatha Brooke   
Anemone--Slenderbodies   
Under Attack--ABBA     

HOUR 2

Neon Me Out--Sego     
Yeh Yeh--They Might Be Giants   
It Don't Move Me--Quarterflash   
Boys Who Want to Be Girls--The Weepies   
Oh Me Oh My (I'm a Fool for You Baby)--Lulu   
How I Got Over--Aretha Franklin 
Jesus Came From Outer Space--Supergrass   
Paradise Drive--Flamingods
Younger Body--Koufax     
Crisis Win--Pele 
Stars--Grace Potter & the Nocturnals   
Oh Dear--Brandi Carlile   
Devil Girl--Nathan Bajar 

HOUR 3   11 TO 11:  FROM THE CAN'T CATALOG (80s)



No comments: