Saturday, April 06, 2019

Show #691--4/7/19

Why--Steve Wynn 
The Cycle--Paper Tiger (feat. Steve Spacek)   
I'm on My Way--Rhiannon Giddens   
Low--The Belle Game   
Love & Revelation--Over the Rhine 
Back Here--BBMak   
One Man Tokyo--Lilith Outcome   
High Wire--Men at Work   
Love or Money--Prince 
Money--Dert   
As if Apart--Chris Cohen
Edit Out--Chris Cohen   
My World My Rules--Justus Proffit & Jay Som 
Disco from a Space Show--Guitar Red   
These Are the Laws--Judie Tzuke   
Still--The Commodores     
Still--Space Captain 

HOUR 2

I Will-8 Storey Window   
Misty Mountain Hop--Led Zeppelin     
One Man Parade--James Taylor   
Again Again--Eternity's Children   
Again--Villagers   
Place in the Country--Fanny     
Life Beyond L.A.--Ambrosia     
I Go Crazy--Paul Davis 
The City--Samiyam 
626 Bedford Avenue--The Drums   
Fourteenth Street (I Can't Get Together)--Ten Wheel Drive 
Runnin' Round--Marvin Pontiac   
Peaceful Valley--Charlie Parr   

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: CERTAIN WOMEN






No comments: