Saturday, February 23, 2019

Show #686 - 3/3/19

Well, let's try this again. A power outage preempted last week's show, so this playlist is ripe for the picking (playing)!

For Pete's Sake--The Monkees
Missing--Everything But the Girl   
Da Da Da I Don't Love You You Don't Love Me--Trio 
In Your Head--Nilufer Yanya
I'll Play the Fool--Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band 
Casiotone Nation--Soul Coughing 
Video Games--The Toons   
High Score Zed--Eric Copeland
All I Wanna Do--A. Sinclair 
Fool for You--The Impressions 
The Crying Game--Boy George 
Lembra--Abrao
I Will Remember You--Amy Grant
Front Door--The Lifers   
Look at the Fool--Tim Buckley 

HOUR 2  

Money's No Good--Off Broadway 
I Don't Wanna Wait--Kelly Finnigan
Redemption Day--Sheryl Crow 
Seasons (Waiting on You)--Future Islands 
Calling it Love--Animotion 
Thrown it Away--The High Rip   
Out Here on My Own--Irene Cara 
It Is Not Meant to Be--Tame Impala 
I'll Be Your Shelter--Taylor Dayne 
Caliche--Emily King
Whole Lotta Your Love--Lee Hurst 
What a Town--David Bromberg Band   
Slow Down--Maverick Sabre feat. Jorja Smith 
Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through--Jim Steinman 
Independence Day--The Comsat Angels 

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: WATCH HER DANCE

via GIPHY


No comments: