Saturday, February 24, 2018

Show #634--2/25/18

Am I the Same Girl--Swing Out Sister 
Now That I Know--Space Invadas   
I Learned the Hard Way--Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings   
No Fool No More--Charles Walker & the Daffodils   
Free Time (Remix)--Michael Penn   
Beginner's Luck--King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard   
Tumor--The Fibonaccis   
Almost Had to Start a Fight/In and Out of Patience--Parquet Courts
Election Day--Arcadia 
Moskow Diskow--Telex 
Old Blood--Big Sir 
Dance Floor--The Apples in Stereo   
Super Strut--Deodato   
Oops Upside Your Head (I Don't Believe You Want to Get Up and Dance)--The Gap Band

HOUR 2

Dance With Me--Peter Brown   
Baby Wait--Jonatha Brooke 
Party Song--Milly Upton 
Ooh Child--Valerie Carter 
Give Up--American Wrestlers
Gyroscope--The Dismemberment Plan 
Avenue A--The Tills 
Vitamin L--B.E. Taylor Group 
The Singing Song (Live at Cafe Au Go-Go)--Stan Getz 
Dummy--NRBQ 
My Sex--Ultravox   
Peter Pan--Game Show     
Oh Well--Fleetwood Mac 
Ghost--Aquilo
As I See You--John Small

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: A ROUND OF REMAKES 



No comments: