Saturday, October 14, 2017

Show #615--10/15/17

Viva La Vida--Katie Herzig     
Cut Your Hair--Pavement   
New Day--The Surfing Magazines   
Ex-Girlfriend--No Doubt 
How the Story Goes--Hawker M. James 
Under Heavy Manners--Robert Fripp feat. David Byrne 
I Zimbra--Talking Heads   
Pride--Zara McFarlane 
Good Morning World--Momus 
Northern Lights--Phil Lomac
Rumble and Sway--Jamie N Commons 
Helen in the Woods--Torres
Spiral--Essra Mohawk   
Judas--Esperanza Spalding 
Feel Right--Esme Patterson 

HOUR 2

If You Let Me Stay--Terence Trent D'Arby 
There She Go--Garren Sean 
I'm Good, I'm Gone--Lykke Li   
Can I Kick It?--A Tribe Called Quest   
He's Been Gone--Amber Navran 
Fraction Too Much Friction--Tim Finn 
Happy Jammy--Dave Holland Big Band   
I Bizarro--The Bizarros 
The Power and the Glory--Gentle Giant
Illusions--Arthur Blythe 
Never Say Never--Romeo Void   
Dancer--Gino Soccio 
All the Love--Kate Bush 
In My World--Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie   
Take on Me--A.C. Newman 

HOUR 3  11 TO 11:  HORSE


No comments: