Sunday, May 14, 2017

Show #593--5/14/17


Delirious--Prince  
Oh Yeah--Dutch Uncles    
Down the Road--C2C  
Stranded in a Limousine--Paul Simon  
New York is My Home--Dion & Paul Simon
Holy--Jamila Woods  
Follow It--Briana Marela  
Tenth--Botany    
Ghost Girl--Split Enz
Left Hand Free--alt-J  
That's the Way Love Goes--Janet Jackson
Soo Bad--Goss
I Don't Want Your Love--Duran Duran  
Delivering Maybes--Sloan  

"SMALL TOWN PODCAST" UPDATE WITH BRITT MADERA 

HOUR 2

Behind the Rain--Gato Barbieri
Lean On--Becca Stevens    
Streetlights--tei.  
Bat Macumba--Sweet Spirit    
Santiago--Preservation Hall Jazz Band  
Is it Love--Mr. Mister  
Honey and the Moon--Joseph Arthur
When I Decide (It's Alright)--Nite Jewel  
It's All Over Now--Ry Cooder  
Whatcha See is Whatcha Get--The Dramatics
Ej Cajon--Seely    
I Wanna Go Back--Eddie Money  
Buy My T--Todd Rundgren    
Call of the West--Wall of Voodoo

HOUR 3:  ALAN HAYCOCK

Alan Haycock was a WIUP-FM host from the late 90s through the early 00s. His shows included the Sunday morning "The British Connection," the interview show "In My Life," as well as other fill-in shows during summer and semester breaks. Alan passed away April 24, 2017.

I managed to track down an old cassette of a sampling of some of his shows, and this hour will feature some of his work from "The British Connection" and "In My Life."

No comments: