Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday Music Club 8-22-16

Final Monday mix for the summer:

Let the Good Times Roll--Shirley & Lee
I Want You to Be My Girl--Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers
Maybellene--Chuck Berry
Hey Juanita--The 5 Stars
Have Love Will Travel--Richard Berry
Blue Monk--Thelonious Monk
Mr. Sandman--Roberto Carlos
Moment of Weakness--Johnny Nash
Ronnie--The Four Seasons
The Wah-Watusi--The Orlons
Some People--Valerie Mountain and the Eagles
I'm Leaving it Up to You--Dale & Grace
Shake Me I Rattle--Marion Worth
My Boy Lollipop--Millie Small
Breakaway--Irma Thomas
Double Trouble--Elvis Presley
Charade--Henry Mancini
Can't Get Used to Losing You--Andy Williams
For You--Rick Nelson
So Long, Mom (A Song for World War III)--Tom Lehrer

HOUR 2

Drive My Car--The Beatles
Colours--Donovan
Love is Blue (L'Amour Est Bleu)--Paul Mauriat & His Orchestra
Going All the Way--The Squires
Hey Boy--The Sterlings
Why You Smile--The Answer
Mountain of Love--Johnny Rivers
There You Go--Paul & Barry Ryan
Just What I've Been Looking For--The Vogues
I'm Five Years Ahead of My Time--The Third Bardo
I Can't Believe in Love--The Soulbenders
Angel Baby (Don't You Ever Leave Me)--George Carrow
Funky Street--Arthur Conley
We Know We're in Love--Lesley Gore
Oh How Happy--Shades of Blue
Bedsitter Images--Al Stewart
You Know What I Mean--The Turtles
Toy Balloon--Susan Christie
Lucifer--The Salt
We Love You--The Rolling Stones

HOUR 3

Your Love--The Cryan Shames
It's Love--The Misty Wizards
Mindless Child of Motherhood--The Kinks
Abergaveny--Shannon
A Little of Your Time--The Humblebums
A Boy Named Sue--Johnny Cash
You've Made Me So Very Happy--Lou Rawls
Caroline--Nilsson
The Red Sox Are Winning--Earth Opera
Aquarius (from "Hair")--Ronnie Dyson
Eighteen is Over the Hill--The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band
I'm With You--Love
You're No Good--Phlegethon
Mr. Clean--Peter Herbolzheimer Rhythm Combination & Brass
It's One of Those Nights (Yes Love)--The Partridge Family
Oh My Love--John Lennon
Let Your Love Go--Bread
Runnin' Wild (Ain't Gonna Help You)--Scott Three

HOUR 4 

Careful Man--John Edwards
Cookies--Brother Soul
Expansions--Lonnie Liston Smith & the Cosmic Echoes
Do it in the Name of Love--Candi Staton
I'm on Fire--5000 Volts
Express--B.T. Express
Over Fire Island--Brian Eno
Use Me--Bill Withers
Wig-Wam Bam--The Sweet
Don't Go Breaking My Heart--Elton John & Kiki Dee
NIght Living--Atomic Rooster
Theme from "S.W.A.T."--Rhythm Heritage
Miss Sun--Boz Scaggs
Royal Orleans--Led Zeppelin
Turning Up the Heat--Any Trouble
Three Girl Rhumba--Wire
Into the Atomic Age--XTC
Cruel to Be Kind--Nick Lowe

No comments: