Thursday, July 07, 2016

Monday Music Club 7-4-16

Sermonette--Della Reese
Thirteen Women (and Only One Man in Town)--Bill Haley & His Comets
Did We Have a Party--Billy Brown
Oh Baby Babe--Johnny Burnette & the Rock 'n' Roll Trio
There's Nothing I Can Say--Rick Nelson
Your Ma Said You Cried in Your Sleep Last Night--Kenny Dino
Pick Up Sticks--The Dave Brubeck Quartet
Come on a My House--Julie London
Back Door Man--Howlin' Wolf
Summertime--Sam Cooke
Talkin' World War III Blues--Bob Dylan
Universal Soldier--Buffy Sainte-Marie
The World I Used to Know--Jimmie Rodgers
Small World--We Five
The Long Walk Home--Hugo Winterhalter & His Orchestra
Got to Get You Into My Life--Cliff Bennett and the Rebel Rousers
Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby (Live at Shea Stadium)--The Beatles
Country Boy's Dream--Carl Perkins

HOUR 2

She's the One--The Chartbusters
After the Fox--The Hollies feat. Peter Sellers
Message to Michael--Burt Bacharach
I Like the Way--Tommy James & the Shondells
That's Cool, That's Trash--The Kingsmen
Nobody But Me--The Human Beinz
You Got What it Takes--Joe Tex
Sugar Woman--The Chitlins
I'll Always Need You--Dean Courtney
La-La Means I Love You--The Delfonics
Hole in My Soul--The Ides of March
Last Time Around--The Del-Vetts
Come in the Morning--Moby Grape
This Wheel's on Fire--The Byrds
Porterville--Creedence Clearwater Revival
Call it Pretending--Creedence Clearwater Revival
Blackout of Gretely--GONN

HOUR 3

Rock and Roll, Hoochie Coo--Johnny Winter
Don and Dewey--It's a Beautiful Day
Everybody's Out of Town--B.J. Thomas
Introduction/Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?--Chicago
A Man Like Me (Live)--Poco
I Wanna Know if it's Good to You?--Funkadelic
Sunny Side of Heaven--Fleetwood Mac
She's Not Just Another Woman--The 8th Day
Carey--Joni Mitchell
Maggie--Redbone
I Believe (When I Fall in Love it Will Be Forever)--Stevie Wonder

HOUR 4

The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down--Joan Baez
We All Sung Together--Grin
Seven Seas of Rhye--Queen
Bell Bottom Blues--Derek & the Dominos
Need--Kathy Heideman
The Hostility Rag (Live)--Markow & Rand
Brand New Key--Melanie
Drift Away--Dobie Gray
Don't Hang Up--10cc
Lookin' Through the Windows--The Jackson 5
That's Me--ABBA
What You Got--John Lennon
Hot Grits!!!--Elijah & the Ebonites
You Sexy Thing--Hot Chocolate
Lemon Car--Proctor & Bergman
Freeway Jam--Jeff Beck
Damned if I Do--The Alan Parsons Project
This Time--John Cougar

No comments: