Saturday, January 16, 2016

Show #525--1/17/16


It's Just Begun--The Jimmy Castor Bunch
I'm Awake--The Fresh and Onlys
I'm Aware--The Knack
Sit Down, I Think I Love You--The Mojo Men
Schoolin'--Everything Everything
Friends of Mine--The Zombies
Vanishing Girl--The Dukes of Stratosphear
Accidental Beatnik--Coconut Monkeyrocket
Friends--Whodini
Just a Few Feet from the Gutter--Strange Faith
Funky Nassau--The Beginning of the End
Don't Disturb This Groove--The System
Friends of Friends--Hospitality
I Wish--Skee-Lo
Vigo Bay--Minotaur Shock 


HOUR 2

When I'm Dead and Gone--McGuinness Flint    
Exit for Eden--Widower  
Awake--Keaver & Brause 
Them Bones--Alice in Chains
Chariot--Hollow Hand
Chemical--Joseph Arthur
Fast/Slow--Tim Jones
Counterfeit--Chris Spedding 
Measure of the Same--Birds of Avalon
More is More--Komeda
Kiss from a Rose--Seal
9 Drones--Kode9
I Can't Give Everything Away--David Bowie

HOUR 3   11 TO 11: A ROUND OF REMAKES

No comments: