Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Monday Music Club 1/7/13

(1955)

I Hear You Knocking--Smiley Lewis
Ain't I'm a Dog--Ronnie Self
Heartbreak Hotel--Stan Freberg
Mystery Train--Elvis Presley
My Girl Josephine--Fats Domino
Roberta--Frankie Ford
Yakety Sax--Boots Randolph
Tell Her--Gil Hamilton
Jump Over--Freddy Cannon
Baby Let Me Take You Home--The Mustangs
Puddy Cat (Mama Meow-Ow)--Wade Curtiss & the Rhythm Rockers
L'il Red Riding Hood--Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs
Big Bad Wolf--The Sham-Ettes
Come on and Stop--Marv Johnson
Please Mister Postman--The Beatles
I'm Crying--The Animals
My Baby--The Girls
You Keep Me Hangin' On--The Supremes
Just a Little--The Beau Brummels
Mal--Johnny Hallyday
The Happy Song (Dum Dum)--Otis Redding
Said I Wasn't Gonna Tell Nobody--Sam & Dave

Hour 2

Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying--Gerry & the Pacemakers
Don't Let the Rain Fall Down on Me--The Critters
What a Day--The Constants
Sweet Blindness--Laura Nyro
Break It All--Los Shakers
Game of Love--Wayne Fontana & the Mindbenders
Love is a Beautiful Thing--The Young Rascals
Say I Am (What I Am)--Tommy James & the Shondells
Sad Day--The Rolling Stones
No Train to Stockholm--Lee Hazlewood
Alabama Song (Whisky Bar)--The Doors
Set the Controls For the Heart of the Sun--Pink Floyd
Spaced--Beaver & Krause
Wind--Circus Maximus
No Good Without You--The Birds
Pink Dawn--The Human Instinct
Sparks--The Who
I'm Coming On--Ten Years After

Hour 3

My Pledge of Love--The Joe Jeffrey Group
Walk Awhile--Fairport Convention
And When I Die--Blood, Sweat & Tears
I Would Be the One--Kensington Market
Beware of Darkness--George Harrison
What is Life--George Harrison
I'm Gonna Tell on You--Jerry Jeff Walker
Turn Your Radio On--Ray Stevens
Turn On Your Radio--Nilsson
Get Down--War
Dirty Work--Steely Dan
Conquistador--Procol Harum
She Took Me Higher--Jackie Lomax
Maggie--Redbone
You Keep Me Hanging On--Bonnie & Sheila
Little Twelvetoes (from "Schoolhouse Rock")--Bob Dorough

Hour 4

Blinded by the Light--Bruce Springsteen
Fat Man in the Bathtub--Little Feat
50 Ways to Leave Your Lover--Paul Simon
Up Your Nose--Gabriel Kaplan
Izzat Love?/Heavy Metal Kids--Todd Rundgren
Angel in Your Arms--Hot
Yu-Ma/Go Away Little Boy--Marlena Shaw
Theme from "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" (Don't Ask to Stay Until Tomorrow)--Marlena Shaw
Stiletto--Billy Joel
And the Money Kept Rolling In (and Out)--"Evita" Original London Cast
Lawyers, Guns, and Money--Warren Zevon
Dragon Attack--Queen
Play That Fast Thing (One More Time)--Rockpile
Get a Move On--Eddie Money

(1980)

No comments: