Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Contest!

This week's show will feature a "Mystery Theme" contest in the 9 o'clock hour. I play the music and certain audio snippets and pretty much keep my mouth closed. Your mission? Guess what these songs and sound clips have in common, and then either call me at the station (724-357-WIUP) with your answer, or IM me on AOL Instant Messenger, keyword IUPRADIO. First person to guess the theme will win...(yes, I have a prize this time)...the Kings of Leon CD "Because of the Times," a CD that had some of my favorite songs from last year.

Last time I did the mystery theme hour, the theme was "Songs that feature flute." Not too difficult, really. This time around it will be more difficult, I do believe. The theme can involve the song titles, or the group or singers' names...or maybe it's concerning lyrical content, or instrumentation...or something else very obscure. Bend your brain and have a listen and have a guess, if you're so inclined.

And if no one calls...or gets the right answer...I keep the CD (and I drink your milkshake)!

Good luck to ya.

No comments: