Thursday, February 21, 2008

Show #115--2/17/08 with Jay Mills

Intro: Big Country--Bela Fleck
I Love You--Sarah McLachlan
Falling in Love Again--Marlene Dietrich
One Hand, One Heart--Jose Carreras & Kiri te Kanawa
Something in the Way She Moves--James Taylor
You Are Love--Tom Paxton
I Just Want to Make Love to You--Willie Dixon
"My Marriage" from Standup Comic--Woody Allen
Donald & Lydia--John Prine
I Love You So Much it Hurts--John Prine
Can't Help Falling in Love--Elvis Presley

Hour 2

Crazy Love--Van Morrison
Brown Eyed Girl--Van Morrison
To Know Him is to Love Him--Dolly Parton/Linda Ronstadt/Emmylou Harris
Love Me Darlin' Just Tonight--The Stanley Brothers
You Are My Sunshine--Norman Blake
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face--Johnny Cash
Julia--Chocolate Genius
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away--Eddie Vedder
All My Loving--Jim Sturgess
Got to Get You Into My Life--The Beatles
All You Need is Love--The Beatles
Real Love--David Gray
You Are the Everything--R.E.M.
Outro: Big Country--Bela Fleck

Thanks much to Jay for filling in!

No comments: