Saturday, June 03, 2006

6/4/06 playlist

Hello It's Me--The Nazz
We Got to Get You a Woman--Runt
Life in a Northern Town--The Dream Academy
Fire--Jason Collett
Wade in the Water--Ramsey Lewis
Sonido Total--The Pinker Tones
What You Need--INXS
I Do--The Marvelows
Piece of My Heart--Erma Franklin
Kerosene--Miranda Lambert
Universal Heartbeat--Juliana Hatfield
Giant Heartbeat--Split Enz
Daisy Jane--America
Tainted Love--Soft Cell
Down Side of Love--Amy Rigby
For You I Will (Confidence)--Teddy Geiger
Send Me on My Way (Live)--Rusted Root


Hour 2: Beatles Tributes & Takeoffs

Got to Get You Into My Life--Earth, Wind & Fire
John, Paul, George & Ringo--The Bulldogs
Tu Perds Ton Temps--Petula Clark
She Loves You--Homer & Jethro
I'm a Loser--Vince Guaraldi & Bola Sete
Beatles interview on "Morecambe & Wise"
Like Ringo--Dick Lord
Beatle Crazy--Bill Clifton
A Beatle I Want to Be--Sonny Curtis
We Can Work it Out--Stevie Wonder
Helter Skelter--Siouxsie & the Banshees
I Should Have Known Better/Tell Me Why--The Beach Boys
You Can't Do That--Nilsson
Here Comes the Sun--Richie Havens
A Letter to the Beatles--The Four Preps
The Beatle Bounce--Bobby Comstock & the Counts
Things We Said Today--Mary McCaslin
In My Life--Ben Lee

No comments: