Saturday, September 05, 2026

Show #1056--9/6/26

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones--The Impression That I Get          
George Thorogood & the Destroyers--Hello Little Girl                
Tori Amos--Big Wheel       
Feeble Little Horse--Dior      
Supergrass--Hollow Little Reign        
The Cure--Halo            
Alanis Morissette--Head Over Feet          
Parking Garage--Truly Automatic           
Pavement--Blue Hawaiian         
The Supremes--Automatically Sunshine     
Wings--Spin it On                 
Izzy Stradlin and the Ju Ju Hounds--Bucket O' Trouble            
Elis Regina--Zazueira - Ao Vivo            
Cannonball Adderley--Sack o' Woe     
The Sweet Things--I'm in a World of Trouble            
Mari Wilson--Good News               

HOUR 2  

Mari Wilson--Just What I Always Wanted              
The Vogues--Just What I've Been Looking For      
Allah-Las--Ultramarine          
Deb Talan--Bring Water        
X-Ray Spex--The Day the World Turned Day-Glo        
SML--Daves              
Honk--Another Light             
Rick James--Glow           
The Innocence Mission--Bright as Yellow             
BowAsWell--What's Left              
Radiohead--Paranoid Android            
April Wine--Say Hello             
Collin Clauson--Psychedelinauts              
Deep Purple--Space Truckin'        

HOUR 3   11 (12) TO 11:  30-YEAR FLASHBACKS   

2026 - 1996

Olivia Rodrigo--Stupid Song         
Garbage--Stupid Girl            

Dominic Fike--Babydoll            
Groove Theory--Baby Luv        

Dolly Parton--I Will Always Love You        
Donna Lewis--I Love You Always Forever        

1996 - 1966

Jocelyn Enriquez--Do You Miss Me          
The 13th Floor Elevators--You're Gonna Miss Me            

Pearl Jam--Who You Are        
The Shindogs--Who Do You Think You Are       

Leann Rimes--Blue           
Jim Reeves--Blue Side of Lonesome         

No comments: