Saturday, August 29, 2026

Show #1055--8/30/26

The Lyres--Help You Ann            
Three Dog Night--Liar                  
John Kay--I'm Movin' On              
Toto--Stranger in Town             
Kougan--Mon Chat Doma            
The Raincoats--Truth is Hard           
Dance Fountain--I'm Watching             
Eugene McGuinness--If You Say So          
The Olympians--Saraswati Puja             
mary in the junkyard--New Muscles           
Love of Diagrams--The Pyramid           
Candace--Midnight Blue              
Dolly Parton--Heartbreaker         
Marmozets--Keep Going Darling            

HOUR 2  

Sananda Maitreya--Dance Little Sister            
Brass Construction--Movin' (Single Version)       
The Suburbs--Rattle My Bones            
Leila Henley--Inside the Stone         
Miranda Wilcox & Haden Gold--Speaking in Tongues          
Butcher Brown--MOVE (RIDE)             
Antonio Carlos Jobim--Wave             
Say She She--Cut & Rewind         
moonvine--cherry spice             
The Groundhogs--Cherry Red          
Led Zeppelin--The Lemon Song             
Mama Cass Elliot--Make Your Own Kind of Music   
Shelley Fabares--Lost Summer Love          
Elvis Presley--Little Sister          

HOUR 3   11 TO 11:  A ROUND OF "BABY" REMAKES

Bobby Darin--You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby  
Bad Habits--My Baby Specializes 
Smith--Baby It's You   
Joni Mitchell--(You're So Square) Baby, I Don't Care           
Them--Baby Please Don't Go 
The Manhattan Transfer--Baby Come Back to Me (The Morse Code of Love)   
The Moments--Baby I'm-a Want You        
B.J. Thomas--Don't Worry Baby       
Alison Krauss--Baby, Now That I've Found You   
Donald Fagen--Ruby Baby  
Joan Baez--It's All Over Now, Baby Blue        

No comments: