Sunday, July 26, 2026

Show #1050--7/26/26

Cher--Train of Thought            
They Might Be Giants--Boat of Car             
Fiction Family--When She's Near             
John Palumbo--Madness on Comet Way          
Yard Act--Fiction             
Nia Archives--Around tha Bend      
Soul Coughing--Collapse        
Berlin--The Metro                
Elephant Stone--I Got a Pill            
JoBoxers--Just Got Lucky                
Billy Gardner & Friends--The Learning Curve       
The Section--Hamsters of Doom             
Bow Wow Wow--Do You Wanna Hold Me?            
Balming Tiger--Oui          
Madness--Wings of a Dove (A Celebratory Song)       
Gentle Giant--Empty City             

HOUR 2  

Cheryl Lynn--Got to Be Real          
Sergio Mendes--Alibis                  
Swapmeet--I Know!              
Cornershop feat. Bubbley Kaur--Bounce & Salute              
John Sebastian--I Don't Want Nobody Else             
El DeBarge--Someone           
Dirty Projectors--No More   
The Police--Someone to Talk To               
Paul Revere & the Raiders--Too Much Talk        
Squeeze--Sex Master             
Paycheque--Heatwave            
Julia Fordham--Your Lovely Face         
Sharada Shashidhar--Always Returning       
Seventh Wave--Metropolis     

HOUR 3   11 TO 11:  MORE CHICKEN 

Little Feat--Dixie Chicken
Zac Brown Band--Chicken Fried   
The Fools--Psycho Chicken 
Southern Culture on the Skids--Fried Chicken and Gasoline   
The Ozark Mountain Daredevils--Chicken Train Stomp
Stone Jug--Chicken Heart
Steve Goodman--Chicken Cordon Bleus   
Bunny Berigan--Chicken & Waffles  
The Meters--Chicken Strut  
Delbert McClinton and Self-Made Men + Dana--No Chicken on the Bone   
Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers--Chicken an' Dumplings 

No comments: