Saturday, August 17, 2024

Show #950--8/18/24

Sweet--Action             
Icehouse--Skin        
Nick Lowe--We Want Action           
Randy Newman--Little Criminals            
Jimmy McGriff--All About My Girl             
Andy Hackbarth--Steal You Away             
The James Gang--Walk Away           
W.H. Lung--How to Walk               
Stevie Wonder--Do I Do (Single Version)          
And So I Watch You From Afar--Do Mor              
Roxy Music--Do the Strand            
Supergrass--Grace         
Dora Morelenbaum--Caco         
Sinead O'Connor--You Made Me the Thief of Your Heart          
  
HOUR 2 

Rubblebucket--Moving Without Touching          
Soft Cell--Memorabilia           
Mapache--French Kiss               
Real Life--Catch Me I'm Falling            
Rockin' Sidney--My Toot Toot          
Badfinger--The Winner         
Survey Channel--Linoot               
Theresa Andersson--Na Na Na              
The Undertones--Hannah Doot              
Wings--San Ferry Anne             
Cass McCombs--Opposite House           
Richie Havens--High Flyin' Bird              
Death Cab for Cutie--I Will Possess Your Heart            

HOUR 3  11 TO 11: MORE "IT" SONGS



No comments: